Wednesday 15 July 2015

cocosbuilder - Cocos Builder Landscalpe UI shows up Portrait in IOS 6.1 simulator -


I created the UI using Cocos Builder in landscape mode. UI project appears in landscape mode while running in the iOSOS 5.0 simulator. When I run the same xCode project, the UI shows appear in the portrait, when the device is actually in landscape mode, how can I fix this problem?

Simulator screenshots for OS 6.0: Enter image details here < P> Simulator screenshots for OS 5.0: Enter image details here

When we created our project, we decided to use Cocos Builder. For more than a week I tried to adjust it and start the experiment, but it became sad for me when I saw that the default builder example is looking bad. I do not recommend you use the Cocos Builder

No comments:

Post a Comment