Wednesday 15 July 2015

mysql - Need SQL aid for query with LEFT JOIN -


I am beginning SQL and with the left interaction (or optional) function, we need to use the following help:

I have 2 tables:

1) the client

2) the server

the customer has 2 columns ( country and Customer Name ) that do not exist in the server, I want to match these two columns to the unique identifier column in the server table and match the ' ClientID ' I want to copy to join both tables. How would I go about doing this and suggest anything in a simple way? Currently I do not have physical access to DB, so I can not really test any question, so any help is appreciated!

Thanks

Are you looking for this?

  SELECT s *, Country, c.clientname Click the client left to the server C.   

Here is the demo.

No comments:

Post a Comment