Wednesday 15 July 2015

vb.net - Finding a vowel in a string -


I have tried it a number and gave me this word for this kind of work when i code that Will be able to create "Search" or "Other" as I am unable to work for words starting with two or more recipes. My specific question is whether I, I, I, O, U, or Can I search for the program? . Then I can use the first instance of their use to complete the request question by using indexOf +

My code is up to now: -

  Personal sub-btnCompute_Click (as System.Object, in the form of System.EventArgs) handle btnCompute.Click retarded word string = CSTR (txtInput.Text) as the first_letter string = word.Substring (0 , 1) Const vovel string = "aeiouy" as opposed to constant string = "bcdfjklmnopqrstvwxz" dim string = word.Substring (0, vovel) dim st As the ring = word.Substring (vovel, constants) is removed as vovel.Contains (first_letter) then txtResults.Text = txtInput.Text &; "Way" Elsef constant Includes (first_last) then txtResults.Text = delete & amp; Find & amp; "Ay" means the last end End Sub   

end class

Any help or advice will really be appreciated

You can use a regular expression such as [aeou] . Then use the index property to get the location after the match

No comments:

Post a Comment