Saturday 15 August 2015

c# - When clicking on textbox to edit, cursor appear at left side of text -



I'm experiencing a rare problem with windows TextBoxes I am developing an application using Visual Studio 2012 and EntityFramework 5.0 ; I have several windows that are used by Datasource as BindNavigators and Lists for CDRD operation Use.

When Windows loads, the data-bound bindings are associated with Navigator and show its first item, for example, for Entity people, this text will show the first record from the database in the box: [label] name [text box] pepe
[label] surname [text box] ... ... ... < P> The problem is, when I want to edit the name (or other area), I click into the text box and the cursor The right side (at the end of the text on the left side) appears on the left, and if I want to place the cursor with the mouse it will not move.

The solution I found here, which can be programmatically set to Selected text and Selected length features to move the cursor, but I do not want to do this program, I want it done by itself .. As always, as always!

[edit] Here are some code. BindingSource is a binding source a binding newsletter Private Zero Items_Load (Object Sender, EventErggs e) {.... var Results = (Select Entidades.GetInstance Iems from I); This.itemsBindingSource.DataSource = Results. ToList (); ....}

Thanks a lot for reading!

Uff .. I found what was wrong. First of all I would like to thank all of you for finding solutions for all my efforts.

I was using a third party control because after the MDI Container @CodyGray, MPI Explorer, I was suggested again in a new project, I did it and it worked (but that's because I programmed only one widow without an MDPeter), then I created a Windows Form as MDI Container and it worked!

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment