Saturday 15 August 2015

jquery - How to Disable Bootstrap Tool-tip on Hover ( To Not Disappears) -


Can you please tell me how can I stop the bootstrap tooltip for doing anything on the hover when I am missing? If you take a look at the following example, I have a tooltip div that appears on the hover. It works fine, but when Tooltip disappears on mouse tooltip!

Can you please tell me how can I prevent tooltip behaving like this? I mean that as long as the user mouse is kept out of the div (well) I have also created a green box for the test and as you see, when the tooltip of the mouse disappears on the green area. So I'm assuming that Tooltip also behaves like this box.

This is my code

  & lt; Div class = "container" & gt; & Lt; Div class = "well-expanded tooler" & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; Div square = "well-span span 3 exam" & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt;   

and JS:

  $ ('. Tooler'). Tooltip ({title: 'test svg centering', container: '. Well', placement: 'top'}); From bootstrap documentation to tooltips,  container  option    

Depending on the code example, container: '. Good ' does not map to an a specific element, because you have multiple .

If I understand your problem correctly, then by simply deleting your announcement for container , you have enough to remove the search. should be there.

Here is a work example Tooltip ({title: 'Test SVG Centering', Container: '.oller', Placement: 'Top'})

;

No comments:

Post a Comment