Saturday 15 August 2015

Memory dump an app in android -


I am on a routed device and want to dump the full memory of a certain app.

I have tried:

  1. Some Google results are said to use "adb kill-10 [pid]" but, this is called "sigusr1 gc (no Hprof) is being forced ", and no hproc has been thrown this device can be specific.
  2. I also tried to use the "dump pro file" button in DDMS (Eclipse), but it only tells me about 5 MB, this is not a full memory dump and very useful is not.
  3. I have tried chmod / proc / [pid] / mem, and used that file, but even on a routed device, it is deprecating me with permission.

    HPREF is a dump of heap alone, so it's clearly all Memory As stated, Android is not stacking on SIGUSR1 (signal 10) in newer versions. Some useful facts are given when using / Proc / [pid] / mem In summary: Your "permission denied" file may also be caused by trying to read the file incorrectly.

    Edit : Debugging permissions that happen in / proc / self / MB may be useful, look for some insights.

No comments:

Post a Comment