Saturday 15 August 2015

php - Laravel 4 - view query -


I have 3 ideas (display settings for each): users, groups, options, each of these views successfully below. The controller passes the database information in each view.

  @extends ('master') @section ('main-title') Title @stop @section ('main-content') // All divs, content etc. (OK work) @   

I have one more view: Settings

The idea of ​​this view is simple, because of all the settings with an overview user, group, and option I am trying to pull each 'main-content' output together in 3 scenes, and put it in my settings view in the @section ('main-content') Anki not know how I am.

I can think that the only option is duplicate content within the settings view (index function) - though it will be the cause of issues when I want to change something as I am need to do it in two templates .

My Controller:

  Public Function Index () {$ users = User :: all (); $ Option = option :: all (); $ Groups = group :: all (); See Return: Create ('LayoutsSetting', Array ('User' = & gt; $ user, 'option' => = Option, 'Group' = & gt; $ groups)); } Public function user () {$ users = User :: All (); See Return: Create ('Layout. Settings.Users', Array ('Users' => User $)); } Public function options () {$ options = option :: all (); See Return: Create ('Layout Settings. Options', Array ('Options' = & gt; $ Option)); } Public Function Group () {$ groups = Groups :: All (); See refresh: create ('layout.system.groups', array ('group' = & gt; $ group)); }   

Anyway, I can say within my settings view: Include content in the 'main content' from the following views (user, group, option). Or, use the nested view that I have tried to do but can not work.

Thanks in advance.

You can go here - fine-tuning may be required:

No comments:

Post a Comment