Saturday 15 August 2015

android - Conversion to Dalvik format failed with error 1 with a scary message in the Console view -


I have seen some questions with this topic, but when I search for the other part, I get my error I could not find anything, so I decided to post a question with full explanation.

My errors are not recognized in my code. I do not have any where. All libraries are added, external library projects are successfully linked. There is no indication that anything should be wrong with the launch.

However, when I launch an application - run, compile and build (automatically) - I get a pop up message that indicates that my project has errors and launches me First they should fix the application again.

So I am surrounded with some properties, my colleague realizes that " Android private libraries " to properties -> gt; Java Build Path - & gt; Order and export (which I have already checked uncheck with other check boxes). But when I run the application - the same pop up, and the console in the following view: (scary message)

  [2013-06-22 20:55: 03 - The app] DX Trouble Processing "java / sql / savepoint.class": Bad use or misuse of a basic class (java. * Or javax. *) When a core library does not create it, it is generally unknowingly Due to the inclusion of the core library file in the project, when an IDE (like eclipse) is raised While yoga. If you are certain that you are not deliberately defining a core class, then it is most likely what is happening. However, you can actually try to define a square in a core namespace, which you may have originally taken, for example, it would not be the most reliable work from a non-Android virtual machine project. At a minimum, it puts your app's compatibility at risk with future versions of the platform. It is also often of suspicious validity if you intend to actually build a core library - which is only appropriate as a part of creating a full virtual machine distribution, because to compile an application - then this error To suppress the message, use the "Core-Library" option. If you go ahead and use the "cowl-library" but actually creating an application, be careful that your application will still fail to create or run at some point. Please be prepared for those angry customers, who are looking for, for example, after updating your operating system your application function is on. You are the culprit for this problem. If you are legally using some code that is in the original package, then you have the easiest safe option to redirect that code. That is, transfer classes to queries in their own package namespace means that they will never be in conflict with the core system classes. Jararājar is a tool that can help you in this endeavor. If you find that you can not do this, then it is an indication that the path you are on will eventually cause pain, sorrow, sorrow and sorrow. [2013-06-22 20:55:03 -Application] DX1 error; Aborting [2013-06-22 20:55:03 - The Application] Failed in Conversion Error 1 in Dual format   

Has anyone received this message first? Why am I getting this? Where should I go for "hidden libraries" or "internal libraries", whom I should know about?

I have checked with my boss and colleague - they all have the same library in the project (because we are working together with it, we will have to do the same thing clearly). So where should I go to fix this problem?

Has anyone received this message?

Yes though, not since 2009.

Why am I receiving it?

Because in your project's source code or in a jar, you have a copy of the java.sql.Savepoint interface compared to the one coming from another Android runtime. .

Do not I know about "hidden libraries" or "internal libraries"?

Your eclipse class is what you want to edit with your build path dialog with a screenshot of the "Build and Order" screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment