Saturday 15 August 2015

audio - My speakers and headphones are not working on ubuntu 13.04 -


I used to work on Ubuntu 12.10, but then suddenly my speakers stopped working, my headphones first and still If they were not used to work, they are not working, so I hope this will improve my problem by 13.04, but this was not the case. I have read dozens of websites and suggestions and have tried them out, but none worked as I have opened my voice configuration, there is only one option available "play sound through the dummy output" and I Unable to change Please help me. PS has booted me with your Ubuntu Dual Windows 7. And work fine on speakers and headphone windows.

You should install Elsa drivers from Alsa Launchpad. Be sure to install the latest version and which You are also using 13.04, after installing, try to reboot the laptop. This sound will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment