Saturday 15 August 2015

php - CakePHP - Session Timeout - Idle User -


I am using Cakephp 1.3 and I am experiencing many problems with session expiration.

The core.php file.

  Configure: Write ('session.', 'Cake'); Configure: Write ('session cookies', 'test'); Configure :: Write ('session.timeout', '0.01'); Configure: Write ('session.start', true); Configure :: Write ('session.checkAgent', Incorrect); Configure :: Write ('security level', 'less'); First problem comes here, it is specified as SECONDS at session.timwout, but if I finish my cookie for at least 5 minutes (?) Using 1 With this setting I get 3 minutes for cookies to expire, I do not know it should be 1 x 300 seconds = 5 minutes  

And the main problem is that it is not being respected, when I log in to my website, I can see that it generates a session and ends in 3 minutes , But as soon as I log on and click on a link, I come back to the login page, which means I am certified less than 30 seconds.

I am trying to set such a low value for testing, I know and reborn the session between the middle safety value requests, but I understand what is happening .

Thank you very much.

Session life time and cookie lifetime are not equal.

  Security :: Passive mean () is computed by: * Configure :: Read ('session timeout')   

Where to calculate

  Configure :: read ('session.timeout') * (Security :: Inactive (*) * 60)   

Therefore Results in one session of , 300 seconds, and a cookie lifetime of 18000 seconds, i.e. session of 1 at low security level Timeout code> 5 hours.

And when a 0.01 ends another time, the life of the session will be 3 seconds, and the lifetime of the cookie will be 180 seconds, and so you're logging out so fast

As you've experienced for yourself, there is no need to worry about Kuki's life time (which seems to prevent the cookie being invalid before the session ends, but I I might be wrong on that), once the session expires, the cookie and finally

No comments:

Post a Comment