Saturday 15 May 2010

java - how lucene count how many time the token is indexed? -


I am using code from Lucene in action from 1 publication and Lucene version 1.4.3. I use the ordinary analyzer to analyze the data, which is a "Book Book Book", which is in a txt file. However, when I use Lucel to browse the data, the rank column shows that the "book" is only one time until I expect it to be 3.

lukeall image

Do you have the impression that Luke's "rank" column will display the number of events in that term? I believe that 0.9 is displayed in the rank of docfreq , that is, the number of documents in which the word appears (in later versions, "rank" is sequential, and "freak" Provides the figure). Adding more data to your index will probably explain what those figures mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment