Wednesday 15 September 2010

ios - Customising UISlider (without coding a custom one) -


I have to be a UISlider with a similar green color (no gradient).

When I try to paint the track of UILDERS, it also shows a gradient in it, even if I have placed this line:

slider Background Colore = [UIColor clearColor];

(The second slider in the image)

When I try an image color green (blue in the picture, but ignore it ...) I will place the corners of the layer Not able to score:

Slider. Layer Corneradius = 10;

EDIT:

I ended up optimizing it

Is it possible for me to get it without customizing the UIilder?

Enter image details here

< Div class = "post-text" itemprop = "text">

In fact, there is a free tutorial about optimizing the UIKit components. See.

Note that although the title of this tutorial is in iOS 6, , presence proxy is starting in iOS 5.0, thus most of the tutorials are actually Relevant to iOS 5.0+.

Edit

Unfortunately, you were mentioned Shield is actually an image that is topped on top The color of the tint by default, and an easy way to disable it (such as property ) is not visible.

Though the tips in the comments, you can create and use an image with rounded corners to rotate around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment