Wednesday 15 September 2010

java - How to configure WebLogic Server to existing Eclipse -


I have just installed the WebLogic server but in the process of installation I forgot the path of my eclipse and now I have new installs Work with Ecllays (from the oracle installation wizard). How to use my Eclipse Oracle Weblogic Server?

PS I would not want to lose my settings and plugins, next - I do not want to install all my plugins and reconfigure the eclipse.

"post-text" itemprop = "text">

Open your old eclipse installation, window-> Show View-> Click on other ... ... type server , select the server and click OK. Click on server view, click New-> Server

Now, it depends on the eclipse you use, but you should either be able to: 1) Expand the Oracle folder and select the version of your Weblogic Server or;) 2 Click on "Download Additional Server Adapter" and download Weblogic Adapter from Oracle

Now just follow the wizard (your weblogic S Establishment, indicating the path to the JVM path, etc.) and you should be ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment