Wednesday 15 September 2010

Parsing RSS in a Ruby on Rails project shows the html as inline html -


I used my and lt;% = blog_feed% & gt; I'm calling inside looking for a little snippet in my assistant. Requires 'RSS / 1.0' requires 'rss / 2.0'. Open-Yuri def blog_feed source = "http://www.domain.com/sss". Url or local file content = "raw content of the # RSS feed will open here (source). S | Content | = s.read End RSS = RSS :: Parser.pars (content, incorrect) html =" & lt; Ul & gt; "Rss.items.first (3) .each do | i | HTML <<" & lt; Li & gt; & Lt; A href = '# {i.link}' & gt; # {I.title} & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / Li & gt; "& HTML "Html end"

Most of the way I want but HTML inline HTML, I see li, ul and an href on the website. < P> Any thoughts or suggestions?

Best regards

the way You are looking at the resources and displaying RSS in a scene, I am not in the way of doing this, but the quick answer is that you have to do this like HTML_safe It can be vulnerable for any HTML string.

The incoming RSS data may contain code that causes cross-site security issues. You can control this. By using Seniate ize assistant, I think that Sanitize assistant calls automated calls for your html_safe .

So, at the end of your blog_feed method, replace HK SML Return value:



No comments:

Post a Comment