Wednesday 15 September 2010

php - insert inside $_SESSION a string -


I have a problem where I have not found a solution on the Internet.

My peace code is:

  $ username = $ _POST ["nkn"]; $ _SESSION ['user'] = $ username;   

Then, when I use it:

  $ _SESSION ['user'] echo;   

Nothing appears

There may be a problem on the second line of the first part of the code?

If yes, then I have not found any PHP method like strcpy or similar. How do I copy a string?

Reason:

session_start ( ); Using the sessions should not be present at the top of the affected pages.

Solution:

session_start (); Seasons must be placed at the top of each page, usually the PHP opening tag & lt ;? Php .

Example:

  & lt ;? Php session_start (); // The rest of the code? & Gt;   

More information on this topic can be accessed on the PHP.net website.



No comments:

Post a Comment