Friday 15 April 2011

c++ - Why must I press Enter twice for cin statements using Netbeans 7.3.1 and the latest MinGW toolset? -


I have recently upgraded to Netbeans 7.3.1 and I have switched my compile device from Sigwin to Minzid , And what I have seen is that when I build and run my project in Netbeans 7.3.1, it runs within the Netbeans Terminal, in my code, press me twice for every bracket statement in my code; While with Sagvine Tool and Netbeans 7.3, I did not have to enter the terminal twice. I have also found that my input is no longer visible in the terminal as it was with 7.3 and Sagvin, so now I can not see it when I'm typing it, as I was doing with 7.3 and Sagevin Tools.

I do not understand that I use Netbeans 7.3.1 and minced to enter twice in Netbeans terminal, while I do not have to use Netbeans 7.3 and use SIGNVIN Had to do; Even more, why does my PIN input do not look like that was done in Netbeans 7.3 and Saigwin.

What does it do with Netbeans setting for 7.3.1? Is it normal when using MinGW? In the early days of 2000 (2003ish) in my days of Visual C + 6.0 and Windows programming, I came to know that there is nothing to catch input before returning 'any system (PAUSE)' or 'cin' or main ) Function, it will stop immediately and you can not even see the console; Is it the same type of problem / when using the minimum count?

I recently got one. I am working on creating H files which I had several .h files, for me a TxtRPG engine I decided to work but you can find here:

At first I was worried that the above problem might be, but after creating basic C ++ apps in Netbeans 7.3.1, there is a simple 'Hello World' program with some pinball statements, double entry problem now Also remains. .

I'm worried about double penetration because it never happened to me ever, in all my years of my own taught programming, and I am a perfectionist if I do not write other 'text' , It is a common thing with minidized tools, I can deal with it; But it has to go double penetration.

Thank you for your time!

Right click on your project - & gt; Visit Property Console Type Standard Output

No comments:

Post a Comment