Thursday 15 September 2011

android - Cant see my developed widget -


So I've developed a widget for Android. When I took the default Samsung ROM for my sgs3 (Android 4.1), it all worked fine, but when I updated my Android version to 4.2.2 (CM10), I'd like to see the 'Widgets' category in the Android menu My widget does not appear under Here's my appear:

  & lt; Receiver Android: name = "toDoListWidget" Android: label = "ToDoList" Android: icon = "@drawable / icon" & gt; & Lt; Intent-Filter & gt; & Lt; Action Android: name = "android.appwidget.action.APPWIDGET_UPDATE" /> & Lt; / Intent-Filter & gt; & Lt; Meta-Data Android: name = "android.appwidget.provider" Android: resource = "@ xml / items_widget" /> & Lt; / Receiver & gt;   

And here is my appview provider:

  & lt ;? Xml version = "1.0" encoding = "UTF-8"? & Gt; & Lt; Appwidget-provider xmlns: android = "http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android" android: initialLayout = "@ layout / widget" Android: minHeight = "100dp" Android: minWidth = "320dp" Android: ResizeMode = "vertical" Android: updatePeriodMillis = "100000" & gt; & Lt; / Appwidget provider & gt;   

Any ideas I want to cahnge?

Edit: Hey, please help me with this one, it happend again now when I create a widget in any other app Is there a problem in my code? In my device? In my SDK?

I believe CyanogenMod runs this clever thing if possible Your app on the SD card

and Any app on the SD card can not add any widget to the home screen (like the SD card is mounted for anyone The PC's widget will disappear and it will be "weird".)

Then check that your app is not on the SD card. You want internal only or preferInternal in your AndroidManifest.xml

No comments:

Post a Comment