Thursday 15 September 2011

connecting android to .net web service database -


I have a .NET Web service that is querying the database. In my Android application, I am trying to find an ID (object) from the database using the ksoap library. The problem is that I am not getting any errors, but the object is not retrieve. I think the Android app is not connecting to the .net webservice ...

I've read a lot about this topic and I have not found anything useful to get the items back Is a special method for? (I have read, but have tried to do nothing about mapping and serials).

Does anyone know a good tutorial about this type of content?

I will post my code if it is necessary thank you!

You have to implement KvmSerializable . You can look for more details. This is a very good tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment