Thursday 15 September 2011

dns - find correct azure web role ip address -


How do I obtain a static IP address for my Exclusive Webberl? I need to feel secure that I have made the right one, which will be stable, until I change the deployment (see the following :).

I need a domain class requires IP address because IP addresses Android app for the app to work with informational purposes only (ie we are already using CNAME, so It has nothing to do with trying to go through a record route.)

The problem is that I see some conflicting possibilities:

1) Manually our current IP Address Man for Website Manual as found with a specific online reverse domain name utility, that it was a work :. This IP was correct, I can paste it in the browser URL box and our site comes up. But I have to make sure that this is a valid macro because:

2) However, if I select my web role, if I choose "managed domain", then interestingly that it is the following: IP address when you use to configure a record: NNN.NN.NN.NNN (apart from finding actual numbers went reported), which is a top, even though interesting ago 3 number (NNN) match, and second number (NN) is only 1 digit different (h Instead of the 36, 36).

Why would it be ??? Well, when I can give the browser URL box would pastes does not on the IP address

So while I know IP # 1 am, I do Feel unsafe about how to get only one IP address for our site in the Azure panel, it does not work and is different. I do not want this external website to be found in some way accidentally or for any real use.

P.S. "Virtual IP address :: No IP based SSL bond is configured" I also learn what a "virtual IP address" of this thing is in the dash will not make any difference.

EDIT: Thanks for the answer. To clarify a bit further: go to all items in the dash, to find their cloud services and the selection and then on the right hand side you will find the following:

  public virtual IP address (VIP) 123.23.45.678 input endpoints WidgetsInc.WebRole1: 123.23.45.678:80 WidgetsInc.WebRole1: 123.23.45.678:443 WidgetsInc.WebRole1: 123.23.45.678:8172 WidgetsInc.WorkerRole1: 123.23.45.678:3389  < / pre>  

the web role, cloud service IP address "Public virtual dashboard IP address (s) IP). This is the only address that you can use to load the balance of service IP address. The IP addresses for personal matters are subject to change. Outgoing traffic will also come from this public VIP - this is the only address to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment