Thursday 15 September 2011

iphone - ITunes album artwork is not ready for retina display! how to solve that? -


I am developing an application that displays the cover image from the iTunes Store album, and the largest available in the iTunes API The irreversible 100x100 image that displays the sux in the retina display ... unless I subtract 2 from the image size, which I do not want ....

I have noticed that retina image is available in iTunes in iTunes, but it Rot API is not available ...

How do I solve it?

EDIT:

I really believe that it is an apple apple Not a big mistake, the shape for the retina display .... is trying to figure out what to do now ...

Although the applet does not return these pictures, you can use the 225px and 600px artwork for the standard screen. Versions and Retina display should be able to recover 450px and 1200px. Just replace the 100 with the desired resolution. For example:



No comments:

Post a Comment