Thursday 15 September 2011

java - How to hide other panels or panes during coding [SOLVED] -


Using Junko eclipse for Java & amp; WindowBuilder

I have three panels of the same size which are at the top of each other - they have different widgets during coding, they all perform and what I am doing. I can show and hide them at runtime as per the requirement, but I want to display only one on which I am working on while drag and drop the widget I have tried to use different panels and panel types (tabbed, level ...) and opted for opaque, but nothing hides them.

How do I coding the other (pen, panel ... etc)?

I have the same problem except for other reasons, Frames will be their class, maybe a tabbed paneel (or whatever is called), and then on that tabbed panel there will be a new class for each tab. Each square will expand to JPanel , so I could keep it right there. This way, not only is it to ruin your design, but your code logic is different in different files, where it can be anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment