Thursday 15 September 2011

java - Where Can I find events for a control in Netbeans? -


I'm really new to Java and Netbeans. I want to create a very simple Java webpage with a button on it to perform some action, for example on the Click Event

I have created a Java Webpage and by dragging a button (HTML / JSP code clip) in the Palette section on the jsp page.

I have some problems:

  • Where can I call the code in this on-click event for this button?
  • I can not see the palette in the right part of my IDE, I should do it (Tool-> Palette)

    I come from the Net world And I can do this job very simple. Net world

    Use code to do, just double click on your button in the design view, or else Switch to the source view. If your button is called myButton , the method will be called myButtonActionPerformed ()

No comments:

Post a Comment