Thursday 15 September 2011

php - JCropped Get Cropped Image Height -


I am using JackTrap so that the image dimension is cropped. I have the code to determine such dimensions:

  Function update coordinates (c) {console.log (c) $ ('# image_x'). Val (c.x); $ ('# Image_x2') Val (c.x2). $ ('# Image_y') Val (c.y). $ ('# Image_y2') Val (c.y2). $ ('# Image_w') Val (c.w). } $ ('#Jcrop_target'). Jekrap ({Party Riteo: 2/1, On Selection: Update Coordinates, On Change: Update Coordinates});   

The variable 'c' has the value c.x, c.x2, c.y, c.y2 and c.w. I'm guessing that c.w = width, c.x = x coordinate and cyy = y coordinate, but how do I get the height of the image? I am crying to pass the values ​​in PHP Imagick Crop.

  & lt ;? Php $ picture = New Imagick ($ this - & gt; getOriginalUrl ()); $ Picture- & gt; Crop image ($ width, $ height, $ x, $ y);   

I think that I am not clear at all.

c. Y2 - Sai crop gives height of area.

No comments:

Post a Comment