Thursday 15 September 2011

php - move_uploaded_file gives: failed to open stream: Permission denied -


I am working with two different servers, and am uploading files between them. It is not working on one another but it did the job when both were on my localhost, but when I want to upload a file from my local host to another server which is a cloud server it is giving me this error :

  WARNING: move_uploaded_file (/var/www/data/user-blue.png): failed to open the stream: allowed / / / www / upload denied. Php warning on line 67: move_uploaded_file (): Unable to move '/ tmp / phpVBiLvB' to line 67 in '/var/www/data/user-blue.png' /var/www/upload.php   

How can I fix permissions on the cloud server? I have full root access if it is necessary.

To write write chmod on your directory. Or allow the user to t directory.

No comments:

Post a Comment