Wednesday 15 August 2012

Can we make a call to server through jquery ajax -


I am trying to hit the server from a local host but it is not about killing it. This is not going to kill the URL, how can I solve it? To make the second block I have the alertness that this is going, it is not killing the server through the URL. If both user names and passwords are entered, they must go to the server and execute the SQL query and return the result to the same page. I'm doing this with an html page

  & lt; Script type = "text / javascript" & gt; $ .ajax ({type: "POST", url: "http://google.com", // Here I am getting problem data: datastring, success: function (data) {alert ('success');} , Error: function (data) {warning ('error has occurred');}}); } return false; & Lt; / Script & gt;   

I am doing this for the login page.

Thank you.

Perhaps Google is not posting to you on your homepage? See the answers in the Networks tab of the Developer Tool (F12 in Chrome).

No comments:

Post a Comment