Wednesday 15 August 2012

Java - Maven - OpenImaj project assembly error -


I am trying to gather a project using the Maven and OpenIM's library, the instructions on this page , But some of these processes look different from one framework in the tutorial, I have tried to do it on two separate computers (Mac and PC) and have received the following errors / steps, any Is wrong / what is wrong And I am. After running the mvn -DarchetypeCatalog = archetype: The generated line is the default 284 where I select "Choose number or filter to apply".

  • Once I select 284 (should I choose anything more?), I would like to select the "Maven-Attcher-type-QuickStart Edition" provincial Where I create the group 6, version, package, and Wi confirmation, results with 'Build Success' and the directory on my computer as well as the pom.xml file.

  • When I run the project folder "cd projectName" and the Mvn assembly: assembly command, I see first that some packages are being compiled, then I have a " Build failure "Notification -" target org.apache.maven.plugins failed to execute ": maven-assembly-plugin: 2.2-beta-5 .... no assembly details found.

    In any way, I am doing wrong and how can I integrate OpenImj Lib into a project, do I download SVN versions and projects from local libraries? Attempts to install

    Many thanks in advance!

    Just add this plugin to your pom.xml This solves the problem for me:

      & lt; Build & gt; & Lt; Plugins & gt; & Lt; Plugin & gt; & Lt; Group & gt; Org.apache.maven.plugins & lt; / Group & gt; & Lt; ArtifactId & gt; Maven-assembly-plug-in & lt; / ArtifactId> & Lt; Configuration & gt; & Lt; DescriptorRefs & gt; & Lt; DescriptorRef & gt; Jarar-with-Dependency & lt; / DescriptorRef & gt; & Lt; / DescriptorRefs & gt; & Lt; / Configuration & gt; & Lt; / Plugin & gt; & Lt; / Plugins & gt;   



  • No comments:

    Post a Comment