Wednesday 15 August 2012

clojure development with fireplace.vim -


Recently I am close to studying, I want to use fireplace.

But in the fireplace.vim README file, I do not quite understand "Only the external dependency is that you have either a Python support verm, or your path is Ruby. (Asking No.) "

I ¼ ?? See)

I do not know what my Vime editor is capable of and what does "Ruby in your path" mean ... I have been in & amp; Linux

The only external dependency is that you have either a vima compiled in Python support Or, Ruby in your path.

If vim supports Python, you can

  vim --version | Grep python   

If you have a + python vim compiled with Python support, if you support a -Pathon Has not been compiled with.

If vim does not support Python, then you can possibly restore the wim with Python support through which package manager.


To see if What Ruby is on your way, you can type which is Ruby . This Ruby should return with the place of executable.

The path in Linux is where the programs search for the location of the executable, which you want to run. You can see your way by typing echo $ PATH .

So when you type ls in your shell, and every directory listed in your path variable is searched, whose name is ls Is executable and then executes first.

No comments:

Post a Comment