Wednesday 15 August 2012

Rails can't find assets if not explicitly set asset paths -


I have a legacy application with disabled asset pipeline. I updated the rail for 3.2.13, : Property in the group has been added, enabled property in application.rb :

  config.assets enabled = true config.assets.version = ' 1.0 '  

But assets will not be loaded and compiled before explicitly setting the property:

  config Assets.paths & lt; & Lt; Rails.root.join ("app", "property", "stylesheets") config.assets.paths & lt; & Lt; Rails.root.join ("app", "property", "javascript") config.assets.paths & lt; & Lt; Rails.root.join ("app", "property", "images")   

I know that it should clearly work But I do not understand why it does not work anymore. It only works when I define the path in my config file Thank you.

The problem was in the gem, it was included long before the Gemfile, and disliked it Removed immovable properties of this gem for Rail 3.2+.

No comments:

Post a Comment