Wednesday 15 August 2012

logging - CentOS- I would like to know how can I see when the system is shutting down? -


I had the following questions in a test:

"Every time the system is closed Register the following message below - System HH: mm: ss from dd / mm / yyyy-on, / root / log_stop "

The question is, I really would like to How can I know this: D

Thank you very much.

I think this may be an answer:

--- & Gt; Edit the /etc/rsyslog.conf in Global Directives

We can install the format (I should know how to create my own template, this would be another question), once When we have the desired templates in the rules, can I redirect messages from any daemon kund that I can redirect to Damon? This is the people:

Ken user mail daemon auto syslog syslogd lpr cron local0-7

If you need more info, then check the manual entry for /etc/rsyslog.conf < P> PS: I still can not believe that this is the answer, I think it can be the only answer, can someone help me? : D

No comments:

Post a Comment