Thursday 15 August 2013

c# - Team Foundation: Web Service is Called Multiple Times -


I am running a web form site in Visual Studio, and I "WCF Web Service Created Team Foundation's Success "and" Build Finishing "Alerts

This service works fine, only one problem is that it is called by Team Foundation more than once. As I change build quality and calls service to cool. After about 10-15 minutes, this service is called again on every event, which has been called till now. For example:

  1. I create runs 1 - The service is called when it ends 15 minutes later it is called again for build1.
  2. I called the build2-service for build2, after 15 minutes it is called again for both build1 and build2. It gets accumulated.

    So far I've only tried this on the inside of Visual Studio Debugger. And I have confirmed that if I call the web service manually, it does not deposit. I have no clue why this is happening. I can get it from around by checking that time the construction was finished, but I really like it that it does not happen at all.

    In addition, I am using Visual Studio .NET 4.5. 2012, Team Foundation 2012

    Thank you!

    That's why I was finally thinking. I need to remove IsOneWay = true from my contract:

      [Operation Contract (verb = "http://schemas.microsoft.com/TeamFoundation/2005 On the IONAW, there was no response back to the service of the team foundation, so it could not confirm that it was successful, so every 15 minutes it was tried again up to 5 times. For the previous alerts, all are set at the exact same time, so that Deficit that has accumulated.   

No comments:

Post a Comment