Thursday 15 August 2013

Adobe Air FileStream Error #3013: File or directory is in use -


A search on Google and did not find a solution yet

Just use the Filestream class

This works fine on Mac OSX but when I get the following error in Windows

  error: error # 3013 : File or directory is in use. At Flash.filesystem :: filestream / open ()   

I have checked the permissions of both on the actual file and attached the directory and there is no such problem.

Can any suggestion or troubleshooting steps be suggested?

I had one problem but I solved it by adding an event listener to my file stream.

  Personal Function Some functions (): Zero {_writeFileStream.addEventListener (event.cLOSE, onWriteFileStreamComplete); _writeFileStream.close (); } Private function onWriteFileStreamComplete (E: Event): Zero {// do things you want to do here}    

No comments:

Post a Comment