Saturday 15 March 2014

oracle - SQL command not properly ended, on an insert/on duplicate -


This question is already an answer here

  • 1 answer

    My problem is different Below this code, which is giving me the error message "ORA-00933: SQL command did not finish properly" on the duplicate key line.

    I am trying to include rows until they have a duplicate key, in that case I want to update them. Something else

    I can see that this should be a syntax problem, but I usually do not work with SQL so that any help is appreciated. "Col1", "col2" = "table1", "Table1", "Table2", "Table1", "Coly tableB" with duplicate key update from "table1", "TableA TableA". "". "". "". ";

    After

    I will consider using to merge :

      use the merged TableA in tableB at b one (b.col1 = a.colX) when the update set after matching b.col2 = a.colY when not matched and then merge (col1 , Col2) values ​​(a.colx, a.coly);   
    • Note: Considering its major among these two tables is col1 and colx

No comments:

Post a Comment