Saturday 15 March 2014

php - How to integrate a wiki into my website? -


I would like to create wiki-editable parts on one site (in php) and I could not find any tutorial about it .

Considering MediaWiki as an example, I want to be able to include tab lists (articles, talk, read, edit, history) and actual content, without the other parts Create top account / login items, left logo, menu and language links and page footers, which are not relevant in this case.

I am not asking for a direct answer here, because I 'm convinced that it is not trivial and there should be some impact with the integration of external user account management, issues with the target page of the editing form And parameter management posts and other things that I can not think of right information. I need a tutorial about this, or the correct manual page.

Wiki Software Options

The mediawiki looks like a reference between the wiki implementation, and most probably is known to the average internet user. Due to its (supposedly) bigger user (encode) base, my guess is that MediaWiki has been given an opportunity for easy integration.

But I can very well be wrong and I have any wiki software

I have worked hard and with the help of "Stripping Wordpress and MediaWiki Recommended

and for the answer that the edit button does not work - fixes the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment