Saturday 15 March 2014

osx - MacOS, how to delete unused service item in Keyboard Shortcuts -


I'm a newbie for Mac OS and learning with Automator, it was useful to me but not quite controllable. I have created a shortcut in the services but I do not know how to delete it.

Enter Image Here Details

Item Highlights That is what I want to remove. I think I should do it with automator, but I do not know how.

Any help would be appreciated. Itemprop = "text">

CRTL + Mouse to get context menu for

Select Show in Finder.

Enter image details here

This will open a new one to you The service file will take over the Finder window and choose it.

Enter image details here

Then you can send the file to < Strong> Service

Closes and reopens the system prefix. The service will no longer be

No comments:

Post a Comment