Sunday 15 June 2014

php - Xampp / Composer / Zend Framework 2 Installation issues -


OK, so I have a musician Jason file is a composer. Lock file and a composer file. I think all the information needed to install Z Framework. JSN file is in the file but I do not know what I'm doing with the composer, and do not know how to use the .phar file if someone can help me out, then I'll be great-I am reading a tutorial. And watching the video, but I am quite new to the php technical side. I have never worked with libraries, or prompted the command, so it's all head on the head.

Here's a beginning:

One step : Download composer.phar

  $ curl -sS https://getcomposer.org/installer | Php   

Step two:

  $ php composer.phar install   

This will download all file dependencies mentioned above Composer. In Jason File.

A pair notes:

  • Above it is assumed that you are using a bass prompt (linux or signin in Windows) if you do not use Linux Download composer.phar from Getcomposer.org
  • You have php in your system path, which means that when you type php in your command line, it will run php executable / binary

No comments:

Post a Comment