Tuesday 15 July 2014

Javascript QR code generator -


Hi there is a beginning in PHP and learning to write small scripts. I use Ubuntu OS and install PHP on it. I wrote a simple echo () in a PHP file and asked to run it. I learned from the tutorial that I should execute it on the local host. I did the same, but my file has not been executed and this error is showing 404 - The file was not found. What could have happened?

My PHP code

  & lt; Html & gt; & Lt; Top & gt; & Lt; / Head & gt; & Lt; Body & gt; & Lt ;? Php echo "learning php"; Echo "& lt; br & gt;"; Echo "I'm trying to" quote \ ""; // Just how observations work? ? & Gt; & Lt; / Body & gt; & Lt; / Html & gt;   
  • executed at http: //localhost/learn.php

    o / p: not found request The URL was not found on the Ubuntu server at the local host port 80 on the /learn.php server Apache / 2.2.22.

    I am beginning to get started with JavaScript programming, and I have searched for this JavaScript application for the desktop application, "QR No Need of the Web", and I found it on this site:

    Then I added the function to call the functions to generate a QR image

      var create_qrcode = function (text, typeNumber, errorCorrectLevel, table) {var qr = qrcode ( Type number; 4, error-level level; 'm'); Qr.addData (text); Qr.make (); // return qr.createTableTag (); Return qr.createImgTag (); } Var t = create_qrcode ("generate test qur!", 4, 'm');   

    Then I assumed the reflection and echo it

      WScript.Echo (t);   

    Then a t.gif image has been created but I could not open it and I am somewhat confused about resonating the image in this way and besides, I If I do not call Wscript.Echo (t) , then know where the generated QR image should be saved? And what's his name?

    So, if anyone can help me and find out the given code or try to give me a hint that how I should debug it, I would be grateful.

    JavaScript in QR code bit,

    1. > Your QR code is not being saved, it's only stored in memory

    2. This format is in it, an HTML & lt; Img & gt; Set the string representation of where the QR code is src , as an dataURI .
    3. Directly this dataURI drops , or & lt; Img & gt; Anything useful beyond the string.

      What code do you really want to do with QR? If you want to display it, then add the document somehow; (You have to use different methods if handling the client side, if you are doing it in node.) Create the function> ODR (text, type number, errorcancet level, table) {Var qr = Qrcode (typeNumber || 4, Errascanket level || 'M'), parent = document. CreateElement ('span'), // enable. WinnerHTML img; Qr.addData (text); Qr.make (); Parent.innerHTML = qr.createImgTag (); // Client's browser parsing img = parent.firstChild; // Find the parents. RemovesChild (img); // orphan This (optional) return IMG; } Var t = createNodeQR ("generate test QR!", 4, 'M'); Console.log (t); // Image node console.log (TSRC); // data yuri only

      still remember that it is only in memory if you want to save a resource through javascript , what do you do It is easy for the customer to do it himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment