Friday 15 August 2014

vba - Microsoft Access SQL Injection -


I have to fix some security problems in a non-IT app that was assigned to keep us this Microsoft Access Front -end (SQL Server Back-End).

Does anybody know that SQL injection can be done through the records of SourceSource or Microsoft Access Control Roosource property? For example, if I set the record resource of the listbox to

, then me SomeListBox.Recordsource = 'SELECT * SomeTable WHERE SomeField =' '' & amp; Me.txtSomeTextBox & amp; '' '. * I'm not sure whether Microsoft has created or prevented those properties, so I'm thinking that I should run that Me.txtSomeTextBox through the cleanup function.

This is definitely a quick fix ... this application is being redesigned and later this year, access (yay!) Has gone out.

Thank you in advance!

If you are combining string, then you are weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment