Monday 15 September 2014

networking - Creat .BAT to copy a .mdb from network drive to local C:/ -


I hope someone on this amazing website can get some help from here. It comes to writing batch scripts and I really get some help.

My position .. I currently have a network drive on a PC that is running Windows Server 2008. The drive is in the letter I: Within the I / drive, I have a folder named AAAIST and all of my folder within that folder. MDB is to copy .bat to a specific .mdb from I: / aaaaeast / in an XP SP3 machine, at other startups at I Startup.

I have tried copy \ myserver \ myshare \ myfolder \ myfile.txt c: \ myfiles

but it fails to find network path.

P> I know that this permission should be issue. My network does not have a domain and I map all PCs to Mac: On the Win Account 2008 server using the map (Username: Guest with no password)

Anyone please Can help or talk to me in the right direction.

OK, it works for me where I work. There is a mapped drive for the place where the master. MDB is

This is the "i: \" drive.

Copy I: \ ets \ lead \ software \ paint \ leadmain.mdb c: \ paint

It copies .mdb to the "c: \ paint" drive on the computer Is where the client clicked on the .bat file. It's been a while, so I do not remember where that is. File file sits. It is certain that it is on the client's computer.

Open Notepad, add the above code, and make sure to select the "All Files" option below, thus changing the .bat extension from .txt.

No comments:

Post a Comment