Monday 15 June 2015

java - How to assign a sender name in SMSLib? -


I am using sending messages SMSLib in my Java application I am sending this message as a gateway using USB modem and on any phone, this issue is here that when I receive the message I am sending the SIM number (SIM which is present in USB modem) to do the job I want to assign to a SIM card instead of SIM number, so that The recipient will see the name that usb modem sim number

In most cases The sender name is overridden by the service provider to identify their 'SIM number'.

The library provides two places to set this sender notification.

at the gateway level

  Serial Modem Gateway Gateway = New SerialModam Gateway ("modem.com4", "COM4", 57600, "Huwai" , "E160"); Gateway.setFrom ("chandpriyankara");   

At the message level

SMS

  Outbound message message = New Outbound Message ("+ 94123456789", "SMS Test: Sample Message From Stack Overflow"); Msg.setFrom ("chandpriyankara");   

I could not set up a customer sender for SMS from one of my test SMS providers [GSM providers]. But it should work for buld SMS Gateway. You have to discuss this with your service provider.

WAP

  Outbound wapsSemless wapMsg = new outbound WAPSIMessage ("+ 94123456789", new URL ("http://stackoverflow.com/ ")," WAP Test: Sample Message from Stack Overflow! "); WapMsg.setFrom ("chandpriyankara");   

For WAP messages, some GSM providers set up my custom sender details, but not all.

No comments:

Post a Comment