Wednesday 15 September 2010

ios - Playing Youtubes with UIWebView ios6 -


Conflict to play YouTube video with UIWebView. I'm actually doing it in the UIWebView subclass, but I have no problem with the subclass.

I have tried several different methods on stack overflow, and all have given similar results. The video window still has a startup screen to display, but when I press the play button, I get the message as follows:

===========

[MPAVcTroler] Autoplay: Enable autoplay [MPAVcTroler] Autoplay: Optoplay disconnected, disabled (for current item: 0, player: at 1)

Establishment of movie path: here waste litter Lines)

[MPAVcTrolier] Autoplay: Autoplay Capable

[MPCloudAsset Download Controller] Priority Demand for Media Item ID: 0

============

More Then it stops, however, if I keep 10-15 times in the debugger, the video will be completed.

This code is using [currently]:

  NSString * html = @ "iframe width = \" 420 \ "height = \" 315 \ "Src = \" http: //www.youtube.com/embed/hD6BCyT206w \ "frameborder = \" 0 \ "acceptable screen> gt; & lt; / iframe & gt;"; [Self loaded HTML string: html baseURL: [[NSBundle main bundle] resourceURL]];   

I have been trapped this whole day, so I hope someone has seen it before and there is some idea for me. TIA

Regex

I've found that it will disable all breakpoints in the project Run to complete with the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment