Wednesday 15 September 2010

linux - Cannot access sqlbuddy on nginx server -


I have installed sqlbuddy in pursuit of the guide, but I am unable to use sqlbuddy.

This is setup for / etc / nginx / site-available / www

  servers {80 listen to default_server; Listen [::]: 80 default_server ipv6only = on; Root / usr / share / nginx / html; Index index index.htm index.php; # Accessible from http: // localhost / server_name localhost; Location / {try_files $ uri $ uri / = 404; Allow 192.168.1.0/24; 127.0.0.1; Deny everyone; } Location ~ \ .php $ {try_files $ uri = 404; Allow 192.168.1.0/24; 127.0.0.1; Deny everyone; Includes fastcgi_params; Fastcgi_pass php5-fpm-sock; Fastcgi_param SCRIPT_FILENAME $ document_root $ fastcgi_script_name; Fastcgi_intercept_errors on; } Place ~ / \. {Access_log off; Log_not_found off; Deny everyone; } Place ~ ~ $ {access_log off; Log_not_found off; Deny everyone; } Place ~ /sqlbuddy/.*..php$ {Allow 192.168.1.0/24; 127.0.0.1; Deny everyone; Try_files $ uri = 404; Includes fastcgi_params; Fastcgi_pass php5-fpm-sock; Fastcgi_param SCRIPT_FILENAME $ document_root $ fastcgi_script_name; Fastcgi_intercept_errors on; }}   

When I try to get sqlbuddy through 192.168.1.128/sqlbuddy, I get this page from Chrome:

NGX Access Log does not show me any records Sqlbuddy but records me access to index page and access to 1902.168.1.128 /phpinfo.php

There is no error present in the nginx error log.

I personally tried commenting for sections of space / / sqlbuddy / ... for no benefit. In fact it is lost on.

After the same guide I came up with the same problem.

I commented on the place that requested all requests to go through https for sqlbuddy, I think that you do not have this, so it should not be a problem.

Try to delete the browser cache . this is for me.

Hope it helps .-

No comments:

Post a Comment