Wednesday 15 September 2010

python - Opening a Quickly dialog using a button -


I've created a window using the Quick Add dialog. But I can not understand how to open a dialog with just one button. I have already set a button in my main window and have set the code for it. This is the code for the button:

  def on_quicksitesbutton_clicked (self, widget): dialog = QuicksitesDialog.QuicksitesDialog () result = dialog.run ()   

I also imported communicate with this line of code:

  brandsonicweb.QuicksitesDialog import QuicksitesDialog   

the program runs fine, but when I click on the button on_quicksitesbutton_clicked dialog = file "/home/brandon/brandsonicweb/brandsonicweb/BrandsonicwebWindow.py" in QuicksitesDialog.QuicksitesDialog, line 71 ,:

  Traceback (most recent call last): I get into terminal () AttributeError: Type Object 'QuicksitesDialog no attribute' QuicksitesDialog '  

I'm doing wrong? How can I do this work?

or type of function:

  dialog = QuicksitesDialog ()   

or the like import:

  brandsonicweb import QuicksitesDialog  and  

your code that you finally get it.

  dialogue = brandsonicweb.QuicksitesDialog.QuicksitesDialog.QuicksitesDialog ()   

that is a little too much

No comments:

Post a Comment