Wednesday 15 September 2010

c++ - error: 'QTabWidget::QTabWidget(const QTabWidget&)' is private -


I develop a program and I have 10 backups, I added some lines for it and when I started this project Compiled and now it has the following error:

  c: \ qt \ qt5.0.1 \ 5.0.1 \ mingw47_32 \ include \ qtWidgets \ qtabwidget.h: 173: Error: 'QTabWidget :: QTabWidget (const QTabWidget & amp; personal) is   

error * from line

  Namespace U {class content control; } Class Content Control: Public from the QTabWidget // * Q_OBJECT public:. . . }   

Why is this error in all backups now? I install QT again but the problem still exists. QTabWidget object anywhere in your code you QTabWidget

is calling the copy constructor because it has not been declared private in QT source code.

No comments:

Post a Comment