Friday 15 April 2011

android - Efficient development for modifying AOSP framework.jar -


I would like to know that after updating Java source files, it is necessary to rebuild and reconstruct my entire AOP tree Framework .jar

I have worked (buildable) tree OS ICS and jellybean and can successfully install them on my virtual machine.

I know about CACE, and I think that if I am modifying the C / C ++ code, then the whole alternative to rebuilding and restoring the tree is my only option.

However, for small changes, such as one of the visual or activity source files, is there a quick method available? Every time a rebuilding and restoration makes development slow and painful, I am convinced that vendors and their disposal are not fast ways.

I had no luck with this method:

  1. Running mm in frameworks / bases

  2. Reboot - But then the system is hanging before the boot screen. / li>

  3. I have checked my code by rebuilding and reinstalling the entire image and this image has been booted properly.

    For me the following methods were searched for me, however, Developed for, thus, maybe my attitude is not applicable to your case.

    1. As you do, mmm frameworks / base -jn (if you want to add changes to the image and you create the image you snod
    2. Run the ADB remount (to make the system image writeable) - You
    3. Run ADB Sync System

No comments:

Post a Comment