Friday 15 April 2011

asp.net mvc 3 - MVC can not log on online -


I am learning how to write simple websites with MVC 3. I have a problem logging in to my website. I have created an account through the ASP.NET configuration site and there is no problem logging in unless I try to do it on a local host. When I use the login form on my published online site, it takes me some time and I'm redirected to / share / error. What did I do wrong? Maybe I forgot about some libraries? I use the default account system, it's just the one that has been created in the new web app project.

What are you using on the server for perseverance? ASP.Net Configuration is creating a user account in a database. If you do not explicitly specify a database, it is designed for you development purposes, but it is not copied over to the server.

In addition to this, users of your ASP.NET configuration site Some tables have been added to the database to support roles, etc. This table will need to be created on your server. Look at

If possible, you should consider MVC 4 instead of MVC3, because the pre-made templates use it for full specialized ASP.NET subscription provider instead. Simple membership uses only a few tables, and ideas and stored procedures have been removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment