Friday 15 April 2011

excel - Delete ALL duplicate values in openoffice calc -


I have a list that is updated daily by Google Docs. I then copy the data and paste only the values, so when the list is updated, I had already had the data of the day saved.

I'm just looking for new data added to the list, copy and paste the new list into the same column in the list of days I did what I did. Then I took everything in OpenOffice and filtered a standard to remove duplicates. However, it did not find me new data, it removed any external duplicate data. Any ideas about how to filter for new values?

There will be quick and dirty solutions for both Calc and Excel

  = COUNTIF ($ A: $ A; $ A1)   

Column A is copied for each entry.

All entries where the result 1 can be filtered as new values.

Calc syntax for COUNTIF:

No comments:

Post a Comment