Thursday 15 September 2011

r - Using scatterplot.density with x-y coordinates causes error in image.default -


I use scratter density to display the density of the number in the scatter plane, with an intersected object I intend to plot XI coordinates, instead of displaying points in a smooth scatterplot, when I run the lower part of the trace:

  Library (aqfig) x   

I get the following error:

  error in image.default (x = 1, y = z, z = matrix , Nrow = 1, ncol = length (colonel)): Expecting values ​​of mounting 'x' and 'y' values ​​  

I can smear the points in a smooth scatter without any trouble , But once I do not help to figure out my complete 1500 xy coordinates.

Scatterplot.d Any tips and help with the ensity problem will be appreciated! Thanks!

What I have found is If logic points are enough to separate each point in one bin, then you will get the error.

  ScatterPlot Density (X, Y, number.bins = 11)   

vs.

  scatterplot.density (x, y, num.bins = 10)   

The default is 64. Its Meaning x axis and 64 axis in y axis Requires you bin number, can be content with adding more points, or error. Hope they help.

No comments:

Post a Comment