Sunday 15 July 2012

c# - How To Connect To A 3rd Party Bluetooth Device On A Windows Store App? -


I have tried the Pyrefender class by Microsoft, after trying to use I FindAllpeersAynync , I got the error One method was called on an unexpected time After going through some pages of Google's results, I felt it by calling that method, I essentially from other devices Trying to connect via WiFi-Direct The front. What I'm trying to achieve here is to connect with the devices via Bluetooth.

I searched for Bluetooth and tried to find specimens by Microsoft. I got a lot of results. After filtering through the results, I realized that there was only.

I found this by claiming MSDN

FindAllpeersAsync function supports Wi-Fi Direct, but does not support Bluetooth on Windows 8, on the other hand, Supports Bluetooth but it supports Wi-Fi on Windows Phone 8.

Is this man right or what? If a person is managed to connect to third party devices via Bluetooth, please guide me in the right direction. Thanks in advanced

Update

I am facing this problem.

Do not do that it is also possible. Decided to switch to a WPF project, not for Windows 8 anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment