Monday 15 July 2013

osx - Compiling with MAKE after CMAKE doesn't work (MySQL on OS X) -


I am trying to compile MySQL on Mac OS X (10.8) (5.5.29 in my case) , but can not . I'm trying to follow, but it is written for Linux & amp; Only win, this is what happens:

  Semicam-G Xcode - Running CMK version 2.8.11.1 - MySQL 5.5.29 - [many looking and checking] - Configured Happened - generated files are written: To create / user / name / Mysql-5.5.29: *** There is no target specified and no makefile was found. Stop. Use   

CMake 2.8.11 and GNU Make 3.81. I'm not sure that I am doing this right, any idea is very welcome.

If you want to compile with creating, why are you using Xcode Generator? If you use the Xcode Generator, no message file will be written: You will need to use Xcode to compile.

If you want to use to compile, try to use the messee generator.

No comments:

Post a Comment