Monday 15 September 2014

php - How to create a migration in YII? -


I have just started and I'm trying to create a new migration. I am using Xampp and it is located in the D drive of my system.

I'm trying to use:

  D: \ xampp \ php> D: \ xampp \ htdocs \ yii \ framework \ yiic migrate create_project_table   

When I do not run anything given above, I do not get any error messages nor any The error is I

I

  D: \ xampp \ php> Has successfully made a shell using. D: \ xampp \ htdocs \ yii \ framework \ yiic shell d: \ xampp \ htdocs \ trackstar \ index.php   

I try to search for any solution for the issue of migration But they all seem Linux-based. Please tell me what I am missing. Thank you for your help.

I managed to successfully create the migration. It tells me that I need to use the yik located in the Protected folder of my application instead of the yiic located in the yiic settings folder. Command which I have used

  D: \ xampp \ php> D: \ xampp \ htdocs \ trackstar \ protected \ yiic migrate create_project_table    

No comments:

Post a Comment